Friday, February 22, 2013

A Summer Swim & BBQ

Tonight Gandy invited us to join her at Hadspen for a swim and a BBQ. It was a lovely summer evening - light and warm until late.
The swimming didn't last long - just long enough to refresh anyone game enough to get in! Which ruled Arthur and I out. We preferred to stay on the bank and be the family paparazzi.
After a dip we had a yummy BBQ with sausages from Cassalinga Butchers. Chicken and feta, Greek lamb, wallaby and Worcester and pepper to be precise. The kids and dogs frolicked after dinner and we came home and poured the all into bed!
Earlier today I bought some more supplies for my Dear Bettie stationary. I made this little tag for (yet another) birthday party tomorrow. As you can see it features a handmade button covered in up cycled tweed. I hope the birthday boy likes it. X











No comments:

Post a Comment