Thursday, January 2, 2014

Correction...

Howdy loyal fan club (!!). I popped in a photo of Chappers' Christmas salad in the Christmas roundup but for some reason it didn't work. It was a bit snazzy so I had to repost it: 
As I said in the original post that it is the Brie star at the top which is my favourite part. 
Today I took the big kids to get chook food and we stopped in at Gigi's for morning tea and a play date with the Hodgetts. I had the most delicious iced roibus tea
Actually I had 2. It was minty, had lemon, orange and lime as well as a strawberry. Yummy. Against gut instinct I let the kids have a strawberry milkshake. 
Lets just say George is still slightly sensitive to colours and preservatives. 
Yep. That streak to the right of Ingrid is George 'burning' off some steam shortly after finishing his morning tea. 
When we got home we mixed the chook food. 
And spent the arvo gardening 

and hanging with the girls!!
Middle Chook seemed to be stalking me...
But that was ok, cos Arthur was stalking her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment