Friday, February 28, 2014

][ photo safari \\ gates in my hood ][

Our front fence is in desperate need of some loving. In fact, I would love to rip it down and start again, truth be told. So on Saturday when we walked to the farmers markets I took a little inspiration from some of the fences, gates and entrances around our neighbourhood. There were several houses in a row which had mosaic tiles on their front path, which is beautiful. We have some fantastic architecture in this town, and of course we have City Park. In all her glory at this time of year, City Park was alive with sunshine, children playing and of course lovers lounging on the grass. I was more focused in the lovely structures in the park on this occasion however. Enjoy!







8 comments:

  1. I love looking at fences...they are so inspirational! Nice work documenting some xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did feel a little dodgy doing it though...

      Delete
  2. The title made me laugh and lovely pics, love the tiled garden path too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I put a smile on your dial!! Yes, I love the tiles too.

      Delete
  3. Ohhh you have some interesting fences and buildings in your 'hood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. Thanks, there are some beautiful homes in this area and it was a lovely walk.

      Delete
  4. Lovely- your "hood" is an awesome place. I am also a fan of the tiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny. It is lovely at this time of year!!

      Delete