Wednesday, May 14, 2014

How to Renovate a Cubby House


1. Get the kids involved. 
2. Choose your paint. Be adventurous, always wondered what a hot pink floor would look like? Give it a crack.  It's not you're living room. 
3. Don't be too precious about your traidies skills. Our kids painted half the window as well as half the wall. We scraped if off, but the paint work does leave a bit to be desired. 
4. Make some personalised art work. I made these initialled squash racquets ($2 at vinnies) using the left over wool from the pom poms the kids made for the ceiling. 
5. Use the kids art work to dress the walls. 

7 comments:

  1. You have some lucky-ducky kids to have a mum like you! What an awesome adventure house :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heike! I had so much fun doing it!!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous Cat! I would have loved a cubby like that when I was little, I bet your kids are living the cubby dream life! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules. I would have loved any cubby when I was a kid!! They are having a great time with their mates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog , This is what I exactly Looking for , Keep sharing more blog .

    Home Renovation | Kitchen Remodelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. best wardrobes design You can have a small wardrobe as an additional wardrobe with an elegant design in your room, this amazing piece will make you feel the luxury and sophistication every time you use it.

    ReplyDelete